We’re saying “giddy up” to this fresh and simple dip that makes the perfect side dish for any summer potluck, picnic, or pool party. The best part aside from being mouth-wateringly delicious? You can throw it together in under 15 minutes.
- 3 Roma tomatoes seeds removed, diced
- 2 ripe avocados diced
- ⅓ cup red onion diced
- 12 oz black beans rinsed and drained
- 12 oz kidney beans rinsed and drained
- 1 ½ cups sweet corn
- 1 bell pepper diced
- Optional for heat:1 jalapeno pepper seeds removed and thinly diced
- ⅓ cup finely chopped cilantro
- Tortilla chips for serving
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine tomatoes, avocado, onion, black beans, kidney beans, corn, peppers, and cilantro in a large bowl. Stir well so that ingredients are well-combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together olive oil, lime juice, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Pour dressing over other ingredients and toss well.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Use tortilla chips to scoop and enjoy!